When I set out to rebrand my business, I knew that I wanted to have “Family” and “Registered Dietitian” in my name. I am an RD, specializing in helping families make positive lifestyle changes to eat better and maintain a healthy weight. I wanted my website to be more than just a glorified business card, but an original and refreshing resource on how to feed kids. My new blog, Your Family Table, will share thoughts and philosophies on feeding children and provide practical advice with no judgment.
Want to connect?
- Like my Facebook page, where I will post updated blogs, share helpful tips for feeding kids, and facilitate a supportive community of parents doing the best we can to feed our families.
- Follow me on my new Instagram account, where I’ll share some of the many ways I make eating fun and healthy for my kids at our family table.
- Follow my Pinterest page- I’ve got you covered with quick and easy recipes grouped into categories to help with meal planning.
- Follow me on Twitter for the latest and greatest in the ever-changing nutrition world!
- SHARE with me! Send me ideas, photos and videos of how you keep your family healthy @YourFamilyRD.
I hope you will allow me the opportunity to be Your Family RD, guiding you along the fun, and often challenging task of feeding your kids. My ultimate desire is to create a community of people sharing resources, ideas and most importantly, experiences. Together, we can empower one another as parents and caregivers to ensure our children grow up having a healthy relationship with food.
(A special thank you to Stephanie Hofhenke from String Marketing. Not only did she put this amazing logo and website together, but her patience and business savvy advice during the process was invaluable to me. To my RD mentors, Karen Holtmeier, Sharon Lehrman and Chere Bork, thank you for your support, guidance and friendship. I am forever grateful to have you all as role models and perfect examples of why RD’s are the nutrition experts. To my “little” cousin JJ, thank you for always motivating me to keep going and for the social media crash courses! And to my boys- Robby, Nathan and Ari, my favorite time of day is and always will be our family mealtimes. May we continue to enjoy good food, bad jokes and the best company for many many years to come.)